Are you tired of buying 20 different oils and then having to mix it yourself? Also, having to make sure that the proportions are right so that the essential oil is diluted properly into the carrier oil? Then fear no more! A’ FLOR Hair Growth Oil®” offers many benefits to your hair such as stimulating the hair follicles for growth. The Hair Growth Oil contains Olive, Grapeseed, Castor, Avocado, Jojoba, Argan, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lavender and Rosemary Oil.
1) Hair Growth: The oil will promote hair growth. A’ FLOR Hair Growth Oil® contains follicle stimulating oils such as castor, tea-tree, peppermint and rosemary oil. The essential such as tea-tree, peppermint and rosemary oils are known to cure hair loss, as well as castor oil. The fatty acids and vitamins in the oils will cause circulation of blood flow to the scalp. Thus, stimulating the hair follicles to produce hair.
2) Prevents Scalp Irritations: Although it is a hair growth mixture, it helps with reducing and eliminating scalp irritations. Essential oils such as tea tree, rosemary, peppermint, and lavender oil contain antiseptic properties. These properties are antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral and aids in reducing dandruff, and other scalp issues such as alopecia.
Alopecia-free individuals rave about the use of these oils on their scalp. Also, jojoba oil is the only that is like the sebum our scalp produces. Hence, putting the oil on the scalp then encourages the scalp the to produce that oil which is full of nutrients thus reducing irritations and promoting growth.
3) Benefits High Porosity & Low Porosity Hair: Many low porosity and high porosity gals’ encounters difficulty in finding an oil mixture to use in their hair because of the different oils that they can choose from. This mixture contains all the oils that are recommend for your hair’s porosity. For example, grapeseed, argan and jojoba oil is for low porosity hair. And, olive, castor & coconut oil is great for high porosity hair. Hence, they can be used for both types of porosity! It will seal in the moisture from the water or leave in conditioner as well as keeping the hair ends moisturized.
4) Adds Moisture: Almond and Avocado meets the purpose of moisturizing the hair shaft. Avocado Oil contains humectant properties that draw moisture from the environment and locks it in. Almond oil is high in vitamin E that locks in moisture as well as boosting the natural lustre. Lastly, coconut oil coats the hair shaft in moisture as well increasing the shine of your coils. More moisture reduces moisture loss, split ends, single strand and knots and breakage because the hair is healthy.
5) Fills Damaged Cuticles: Oils such as avocado, almond, argan, castor and coconut oil fills in the gaps in the hair shaft and cuticles. It aids in strengthening the hair shaft so that it is stronger, retains more moisture and length. Coconut oil was proven to reduce the amount of loss of protein that the hair loses. Also, the hair shaft has a high protein makeup to keep it strong and strengthen. Thus, pre-treating or deep conditioning with a mixture with coconut will minimize protein loss from the hair.
6) Sealing & Protection of Damaged Ends: Oils such as Almond and Avocado Oil are rich in saturated and mono-saturated fats. These acids can nourish the hair strands from root to tip. It also aids in the sealing in moisture thus protecting the hair from moisture loss. As well as benefiting dry and damaged ends due to lock of moisture. Also, olive oil although of a heavy consider coats the hair shaft well. It aids in reducing frizz, sealing the hair as well as promoting its natural lustre.
7) Product Friendly: Most people normally mix their shampoos, conditioners, and deep conditioners with oils to magnify its purpose. This oil is product friendly since it is 100% virgin oils therefore it is natural and will not react negatively with the product. Once applied to the shampoo to massage your scalp to cleanse it, it will contribute to growth. Once applied to your conditioner or deep conditioner it will stimulate your scalp as well as nourish your hair shaft and ends with much needed moisture and/or protein.
As you can see A’ FLOR Hair Growth Oil® is a natural oil mixture, with different and amazing natural oils, to add to your hair regimen. It benefits your scalp by promoting growth. In addition, it serves other purposes that will keep your hair’s strength and health at its optimal point. I hope this article convinced you to try the A’ FLOR Hair Growth Oil® today. You will surely not be disappointed.